Online Pomodoro Timer
TomatoTimers is a customizable and easy to use looping pomodoro timer to boost your efficiency.
About Pomodoro Technique
Pomodoro™ Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. This technique use timer to break down works into a set of intervals separated by breaks. Pomodoro technique increases productivity by taking short scheduled breaks regularly.
How to use Pomodoro/ Tomato timers
1. Decide task to be done set timers to 25 minutes for one "Pomodoro"
2. Work on task until timer is complete
3. After timer completion, put a checkmark on to-do list
4. Take a 5 minutes short break
5. After four "Pomodoro" take a long break
6. Repeat to step 1
USE LOOP BUTTON TO DO STEP 1 UNTIL STEP 5 IN A ROW
If you love the website, help us by sharing it via social media. Thanks!
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This web app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Send me some feature request and ideas to improve the site here.
ENTER CUSTOM TIMER